HG Hash Scramble
7 points plus
- 2 ounces (about three slices), Canadian bacon, chopped
- 3/4 cups frozen shredded hash browns.
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 2 tablespoon shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- Optional topping: ketchup
Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. When the stove. Active Canadian bacon and half proud and, stirring occasionally, cook until warm, about 2 min.
Add pepper, and onion to the skillet, stirring often cook until veggies have softened and hash browns have begun to brown and crisp, about 4 min. Transfer contents of the skillet to a bowl and set aside.
Remove skillet from heat, re-spray, and bring to medium heat. Add egg substitute and scramble until just cooked, about 3 min. Return hash mixture to the skillet and toss to mix.
Reduce heat to low and sprinkle cheese over contents of the skillet. Cover and cook until cheese has melted about 2 min. Transfer everything to the bowl and if you like, top with ketchup.