Cheesy Chicken Crescent Dish
- 1 3/4 cup cooked, cubed chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (8 ounce size) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Combine chicken and 1/2 the cheddar cheese. Separate crescent dough into triangles. Place about 3 Tbsp chicken mixture on wide end of each triangle and roll to opposite point.
In medium saucepan, combine soups, milk and 1/2 the remaining cheddar cheese. Heat until cheese melts. Pour half of soup mixture into greased 8 or 9 inch square baking dish. Reserve remaining soup mixture for sauce. Arrange filled crescents over hot soup mixture.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown. During last 10 minutes, sprinkle with remaining cheese. Serve with remaining sauce poured over the top.