Crescent Fruit Pizza
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 1 T. butter
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1 tsp. shredded orange peel
- 3 cup fresh fruit of choice
- 4 tsp sugar
- 1 box vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 container whipped topping (1 cup)
Cooking time 13mins
1. heat oven to 375 degrees, press roll into bottom of pizza pan. In small bowl, combine butter, almond extract, brush over dough, sprinkle with sugar.
2. bake at 375 degrees for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
3. in another bowl, Mix pudding, milk and mix with electric mixer for 1 minutes. Stir in orange peel. cover and refrigerate 10 min. fold in topping
4. spread mixture evenly over crust. arrange fruit. cover refrigerate 1-3 hours.