Recipe from Val Hentges
- 4-6 boneless chicken breasts cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can diced green chiles
- 1 C sour cream
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced (or canned)
- 1 T oregano
- 10 burrito size flour tortillas
- 8 oounce Cheddar cheese, grated or Monterey Jack
- Sliced black olives
Mix chicken, 1 can of soup, sour cream, oregano, chiles, mushrooms and salt and pepper together. Place 1/2-3/4 C of mixture on the burritos and roll up. Place seam side down in a greased 9x12 baking dish. Spread 2nd can of soup over the top the tortillas, being sure to cover thoroughly. Spread cheeses over the top and garnish with black olives. Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees until cheese is bubbly and tortillas are heated through.
This can be prepared aheead of time and frozen. Just thaw out and pop in the oven.