Mocha Fudge Ice Cream Dessert
15 servings. 5 stars. Make day ahead & freeze.
- 3 3/4 c crushed Oreo cream filled cookies (14.3 oz pkg)
- 1/2 c butter, melted
- 16 oz jar hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1/2 gal coffee ice cream, softened (or other flavors)
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate curls or sprinkles, optional
Combine cookie crumbs & butter; press onto bottom & up sides of 13x9 dish. Freeze 1 hr until firm. Spread hot fudge topping evenly over crust; freeze for 30 min. Layer with ice cream & topping. Cover & freeze 8 hrs or overnight. Garnish with chocolate curls or sprinkles if desired.