Katie Lee's Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
- 1 store-bought rotisserie chicken, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 12 soft-taco size flour tortillas
- Blue cheese dressing and celery sticks, for serving
In a large bowl, combine the chicken and sauce, and stir until evenly coated. Add the cheese and toss to combine. Evenly divide chicken mixture on 6 tortillas and top with remaining 6 tortillas.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat and coat with nonstick cooking spray. Cook the quesadillas, one at a time, about 3-4 minutes per side, using a spatula to turn. Cut into quarters and serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks on the side.