Ham & Swiss Casserole
- 1 8 ounce package egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 3 cups chopped fully cooked ham
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sour cream (reduced fat or light)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tbs. butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
Saute chopped onion in butter or margarine on medium heat to desired consistency, add peppers halfway through cooking onions, continue to cook 3 mins.
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, stir together the sour cream and 3/4 of the swiss cheese. Add in cooked noodles, black pepper, onion and bell pepper mixture and ham; stir to combine. Transfer to a 13x9 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top. Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly.