Make-Ahead Cheesy Bacon Mini Meatloaves
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 lb (450 g) extra lean ground beef
- 1 pkg Stove Top Stuffing Mix for chicken
- 1/2 cup tex mex shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 slices bacon
Whisk egg and milk in large bowl until blended. Mix in all remaining ingredients except bacon. Shape into 4 (1 inch thick) patties; wrap bacon slice around edge of each patty.
Wrap individually in plastic wrap; place in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Seal bag. Freeze up to 3 months.
Heat oven to 375F. Unwrap frozen patties; place on rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until done (160F).
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.4/5 (229 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)