Chicken holiday Wreath
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/4 cup water chestnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp onions, chopped
- 1 can 95 ounces) chicken, drained
- 2/3 cup canned cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cojack cheese
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent dough
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Chop red pepper, broccoli, water chestnuts, and onion with food chopper.
3. Flake chicken with pastry blender. Combine all filling ingredients in batter bowl.
4. Arrange crescent triangles in a circle on 15" baking stone with bases overlapping in center and points to the outside.
5. Scoop filling mixture onto widest portion of each crescent using medium stainless steel scoop.
6. Fold points of triangles over filling and tuck under base at center.
7. Filling will not be completely covered.
8. Bake 25 - 30 minutes or until golden brown.