Bakes Chicken Enchiladas
- 1/3 cup Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 can (796 ml) crushed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 can (14 fl oz) black beans, rinsed
- 2 1/2 cups chopped chicken
- 1 1/3 cups mozza-cheddar shredded cheese, divided
- 10 small whole wheat tortillas
Heat over 375F.
Microwave cream cheese spread in medium microwaveable bowl on medium 30 seconds or just until warmed. Add 1/2 cup tomatoes, whisk until well blended. Stir in remaining tomatoes, chili powder, cumin and beans.
Combine chicken, 3/4 cup bean mixture and 1/3 cup shredded cheese. Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture down centre of each torilla; roll up. Place, seam-side down, in 13x9 inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with remaining bean mixture and shredded cheese.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until enchiladas are heated through and cheese is melted.