Southern Living Recipe
- 2 Large Zucchini, chopped
- 1 large yellow squash
- 1 large onion
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 12oz package of frzon meatless ground crumbles
- 1 25oz jar Texas chili starter with read bean and bock beer
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Saute zucchini, squash and onions in hot oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, until tender
2. Add salt and crumbles; cook 1 minute. Stir in chili starter. Bring to a boil over med-high heat.
3. Reduce to med-low and simmer. Stir occassionally, 10 minutes.