Cranberry Citrus Green Beans
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 24 oz frozen whole green beans
- 1/4 cup orange and lemon zest
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
1. Preheat skillet over medium heat.
2. Add butter and onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir in beans, zest, and cherries. Cook 6-8 minutes
4. Add vinegar and brown sugar. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
Tip: Use dried cherries or apricots in place of the cranberries. Add sliced almonds for some extra crunch.
You'll also love
- Crab Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Streusel Cinnamon Swirl... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Passionfruit Marmalade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wild Onions and Eggs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baby- Sweet Potato (Yam) Puree 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry-Basil Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Bean & Barley Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)