Cemetery Slime Punch
This kid-friendly punch gets its ooze from frozen yogurt; root beer adds a little otherworldly froth, and gummy worms perfect the graveyard ambiance.
- 2 liters diet root beer
- 24 gummy worms, plus more if desired
- 1 pint low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 pint low-fat chocolate frozen yogurt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Arrange the gummy worms in a 12-compartment ice tray, letting them hang out over the edges of the tray. Fill with root beer and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
With a small ice cream scoop, fill the bottom of a one gallon punch bowl with scoops of both frozen yogurts, using the full container of each. Very slowly fill the punch bowl with root beer; it will foam up.
Float the wormy ice cubes in the top of the punch. Fill each punch cup with a scoop of ice cream and an ice cube. Float additional worms on top of the punch or in each glass.
You'll also love
- Ranch Sausage Stars 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Olive Garden's Alfredo Sauce 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Chicken - Crockpot 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- White Chocolate Tiramisu Trifle... 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Warm Lemon Pudding Cake 4.7/5 (33 Votes)
- Cilantro-Lime Coleslaw 4.7/5 (33 Votes)
- Festive Cheese Ball 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Fall Apple Pie 4.5/5 (48 Votes)