Soft Scrambled Eggs with Ricotta & Chives
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup ricotta at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Olive oil for drizzling
1. Whisk eggs and milk thoroughly together (I also like to scramble eggs by shaking the eggs and the milk vigorously in a mason jar.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat and add eggs. Cook until eggs are soft-set, stirring gently from time to time.
3. When eggs are just set, gently stir in ricotta and chives.
4. Transfer to plate, drizzle a little olive oil on top and serve.