White Bean and Pasta Soup
- 2 quarts Chicken Broth
- 3 cans Cannellini Beans
- 1/4 cup Fresh Rosemary
- 3 Fresh Garlic Cloves
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- Coarse Salt, to taste
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 pound Ditalini Pasta
- 2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Grated Romano Cheese (optional)
1. Mince the rosemary and slice the garlic and place in a small bowl.
2. Sauté the garlic in olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
3. Sauté for 30 seconds then add the broth and bring to a boil.
4. Add the beans with juices, tomato paste, salt and pepper and mix well.
5. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer for 8 minutes.
6. Bring a large pot of slightly salted water to a boil.
7. Add the pasta and cook until al dente.
8. Drain, rinse and drain again.
9. Add the pasta to the pot of beans and add salt and pepper to taste.
10. Serve sprinkled with Romano cheese.
You'll also love
- Crab Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Streusel Cinnamon Swirl... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Passionfruit Marmalade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zesty Black Bean Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Noodles and Pot cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Canadian Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Bean and Veal Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)
- greek lamb chops on white bean... 0/5 (0 Votes)