Peanut Butter Cookies with Truvia Blend
Serving is 2 cookies
3 grams of sugar
- 3/4 cup Truvia Baking Blend
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbs shortening
- 3 tbs plus 2 tsp unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups AP flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Combine Truvia, peanut butter, shortening, butter, egg and vanilla in a large bowl and mix on low speed until combined.
3. In a second, smaller bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Add slowly to the larger bowl and mix until combined.
4. Shape dough into 1/1/4 inch balls, flattening slightly on the top and bottom.
5. Place cookies 3 inches apart on a parchment lined or ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Using a fork, press a crisscross pattern in each cookie.
7. Bake 12-14 min or until lightly browned.
8. Allow to rest 5 minutes on pan, then place cookies on a wire rack to cool completely.