Cherry Tomato and Yellow Squash Crumble
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs (use gluten-free if you like)
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 3/4 lb small yellow squash, diced
- 1 generous pint (about 3/4 lb) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400F.
In a small bowl, mix breadcrumbs and parsley together. Melt butter in a skillet over low heat and pour a little more than half of it over the breadcrumbs, leaving enough in the pan to sauté vegetables. Mix butter into breadcrumbs.
Add onion to skillet and sauté over medium-high heat until soft, about 7 minutes. Stir in squash and cook another 4 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook about 2 more minutes. Season with salt.
Transfer mixture to a 9-inch square or equivalent baking dish. Sprinkle cheese on top and then evenly sprinkle breadcrumbs over everything. Bake 25-30 minutes until top is lightly browned. Serve hot.