Raspberry Mojito Punch
A bubbly and refreshing mojito punch with raspberries and mint. For a virgin version, prepare as directed, except omit rum and increase carbonated water to 3 cups.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, lightly packed
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 cups white rum
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen raspberry juice blend concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups carbonated water, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Fresh raspberries, lime slices, and/or fresh mint (optional)
Adapted from bhg.com
In a punch bowl combine sugar and the 1/4 cup mint. Using the back of a wooden spoon, lightly crush mint by pressing it against the side of the bowl. Add the cold water, the rum, juice concentrate, and lime juice, stirring until sugar is dissolved. If desired, cover punch bowl and chill for up to 24 hours.
Slowly pour carbonated water down the side of the bowl; stir gently. Add ice cubes. If desired, add raspberries, lime slices, and/or fresh mint sprigs.
For a virgin version, prepare as directed, except omit rum and increase carbonated water to 3 cups.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Dream Cake 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- Mango Mint Ice Cream 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Strawberry and Mint Water 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Sex in the Driveway 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Raspberry-Lemonade Cake 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Coconut Cake with Raspberry Filling 3.9/5 (125 Votes)
- Eggnog 4.5/5 (47 Votes)