BEST EGG ROLLS
Rate this recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Original Recipe Yield8 servings
- 1pound1 pound ground pork
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1quart1 quart peanut oil for frying
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons water
- 2cups2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2ounces2 ounces shredded carrots
- 8(7 inch square)8 (7 inch square) egg roll wrappers
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
- 11. Season pork with ginger and garlic powder and mix thoroughly. Heat mixture in a medium skillet, stirring, until pork is cooked through and no longer pink. Set aside.
- 44. Place egg rolls into heated oil and fry, turning occasionally, until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels or rack. Put on serving plate and top with sesame seeds if desired.