Banana - Walnut Pancakes
- 2 cups Fiver One Complete pancake mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
1. heat griddle or skillet over medium - high heat or at 375 degrees. Grease with vegetable oil or shortening.
2. In medium bowl, stir pancake mix and water with fork or wire whisk until smooth (batter will be thin). Stir in mashed banana and 2 tablespoons walnuts.
3. For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook until bubbles on top and edges are dry. Turn and cook other sides until golden brown.
4. Top pancakes with sliced banana, 2 teaspoons walnuts and the syrup.