Cheesy chicken Stuffed Shells
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 10.5 az cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 c ricotta cheese
- 4 c cooked shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 24 cooked jumbo pasta shells
Cook pasta shells.
Combine chicken and ricotta in a bowl. Set aside
Heat cream of chicken soup over medium heat. Stir in evaporated milk and whisk until mixed. Cut cream cheese into 1" cubes and add to soup mixture. Stir constantly until cream cheese has blended with sauce. Add cheese to the sauce and stir until fully combined and melted.
Fill shells with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with garlic, and salt and pepper. Place shells into baking dish and pour cheese sauce over. Bake at 350 for 25 mins or until sauce is bubbly.