PORK LOIN (Bacon Wrapped) Simply Saucy
- 4 lb. boneless center-cut pork. loin roast (untied), fat and silver skin trimmed.
- 1-12 tsp• kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 6 to 9 bacon slices
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
Preheat oven to 450T. Season pork with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and brown on all sides, about 6 min. Transfer to plate, caul for 10 min, Wrap bacon slices around roast do not overlap bacon. Tie lengthwise and crosswise with kitchen string to hold bacon in place; tuck bacon ends under string. Place on rack in roasting pan, tucked-end side down. Roast 15 min, Turn pork over, -educe temperature to 350°E; roast 15 min. Remove rack and return pork. To pan, tucked-end side up. Roast turning occasionally for about 50 min., until bacon is browned and thermometer inserted in center of roast reads 145°E Remove from oven and let stand for 10 min.
Skim fat from pan juices, leave browned juices in pan. Add barbecue sauce and your preferred ingredient (see Simple Sauces*). Simmer over medium heat, stirring to loosen browned bits in pan; simmer 2 min.
Remove strings, carve pork and serve with sauce. Serves 10
You'll also love
- Hays House Peach Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chunky Artichoke Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- STUFFED BRAISED VEAL BREAST 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Saucy Chicken Thighs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Barbecued Bacon-Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BTA (Bacon, Tomato, Avocado) Egg... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic-herb roasted pork loin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spiced Pork Loin 0/5 (0 Votes)