White Christmas (White chocolate, Cranberry & Macadamia Nut Cookies)
These delicious cookies are my FAVORITE. You can change out the cranberries, chocolate chips or Macadamia Nuts.
I have substituted Raisins, White Chocolate Chips, Walnuts, & Pecans
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped roasted salted macadamia nuts
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Sift first 3 ingredients into medium bowl. Using electric mixer, beat butter in large bowl until fluffy. Add both sugars and beat until blended. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, then vanilla. Add dry ingredients and beat just until blended. Using spatula, stir in cranberries, white chocolate chips, and nuts.
Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared sheets, spacing 2 1/2 inches apart. Bake cookies until just golden, about 9-11 minutes. Cool on sheets.
You'll also love
- Sweet 'n Spicy Louisiana Pork Roast 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Herbed Ricotta Pasta with Corn and... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Bunny Bait (Funfetti Popcorn) 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Quick Vegetarian Chili with... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- White and Dark Chocolate Raspberry... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Snake 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Roasted Salmon with Cranberry... 5/5 (2 Votes)