Peach Oatmeal Cookie Crisp
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 c. cold unsalted butter
- 6 store bought crisp oatmeal cookies, broken into small pieces.
- 5 medium fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- pinch of salt
Cooking time 45mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. combine brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in small bowl; cut into butter till the mixture is crumbly.
3. stir in cookie pieces
4. Place peaches into another bowl and add lemon juice, sugar, cornstarch and salt. Stir to mix well. Pour into a ungreased 9" pie plate.
5. sprinkle topping mixture over fruit.
6. bake for 30 min or until golden brown and fruit is bubbling