Charleston Cheese Dip
- 1/2 - cup mayonnaise
- 1 - 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 - cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 - cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- 2 - green onions, finely chopped
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 8 - Ritz crackers, crushed
- 8 - slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Monterey jack cheese, green onions and cayenne pepper.
Transfer the mixture to a shallow baking dish.
Top mixture with cracker crumbs and bake for 15 minutes, or until heated through.
Remove the pan from the oven and top with the bacon.
Serve immediately with corn chips, bagel chips or crackers.