Black Pepper-Garlic Flatbread
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 slice)
4 points plus
Calories from fat: 11%
Saturated fat: 0.5g
Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- 2 garlic cloves, minced $
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt $
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- Cooking spray $
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Unroll dough onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; form into a 12 x 9–inch rectangle. Lightly coat top of dough with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with garlic mixture.
3. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until golden. Cool flatbread; cut into 6 slices.