Italian Chicken-Pasta Skillet
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mostaccioli, cooked, drained
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
COOK and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 5 min. Add vegetables; cook 5 min. or until chicken is done and vegetables are crisp-tender.
ADD sauce and pasta; cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
STIR in 1 cup cheese; top with remaining cheese. Cover; let stand 2 min. or until cheese is melted