Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifles
Simple Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifles. They start with a base of crushed Biscoff cookies followed by a velvety layer of pumpkin cheesecake filling and are finished with a swirl of whipped topping.
- 12 Biscoff Cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 large tub (12-ounces) whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed, divided
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from mybakingaddiction.com
In a medium bowl, combine Biscoff Cookie crumbs and butter. Divide the crumbs into the bottoms of your trifle glasses. Gently press crumbs to form an even layer of crust.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin, vanilla, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Beat until well combined and creamy.
Use a spatula to fold in half of the whipped topping. Gently combine ingredients until no streaks remain.
To Assemble the Trifles: Pipe or spoon a layer of pumpkin cheesecake onto the Biscoff crust followed by a layer of whipped topping. Repeat layers until your trifle reaches the top of your glass or jar.
Store trifles in the refrigerator until ready to serve. If desired, garnish with Biscoff cookie crumbs.
You'll also love
- Snicker Caramel Apple Pie 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Vegan Whole Wheat Bourbon Banana... 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Soup Crockpot 4.7/5 (68 Votes)
- Johnny Carino's Olive Oil Dip 4/5 (181 Votes)
- Flaky Biscuit Breakfast Casserole 4/5 (139 Votes)
- Alabama Biscuits 4.2/5 (119 Votes)
- Zucchini, Ham & Ricotta Fritters 4.5/5 (79 Votes)
- Cleo's Pumpkin Dog Biscuits 4.5/5 (86 Votes)