Zucchini Oven Fries
- several zucchini
- 1 egg white
- dry bread crumbs
1. seperate the egg and discard te yolk. Place the egg white in a pie plate or shallow bowl; add a pinch of salt and beat lightly with a fork. Set aside.
2. In another shallow owl or pie plate, place some dry bread crumbs, and about half as much parm. cheese. Generally 1/2 c. of bread crumbs and 1/4 c. parm cheese. You can add a shake of salt and dry herbs such as basil or oregano if you like. Set this mixture aside.
3. Cut the zucchini into similar-size pieces or wedges. the coating doesn't adhere as well to the smooth skin as it does to the more pourous zucchini itself so trim off a bit of the skin on each side before slicing.
4. Dip each slice or wedge first into the edd white and them into the crumbs. Lay the pieces on a greased or parchment lined baking sheet. Place the pan in a preheated 400degree oven for about 15-20 mins.Use a spatula to turn them over halfway though the baking time.
You'll also love
- Apple Streusel Cinnamon Swirl... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Marinate Salmon - Nuwave Oven 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Orange Passionfruit Marmalade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wild Onions and Eggs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baby- Sweet Potato (Yam) Puree 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Cake 1/5 (1 Votes)
- ZUCCHINI QUICHE IMPOSSIBLE PIE 0/5 (0 Votes)