Chicken Enchilada Dip Rollups
Bite sized slices of enchiladas made for dipping. The perfect finger food for your next fiesta! Enjoy!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced (I used the zester for this. A garlic press would work nicely, as well.)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 small, southwest flavored rotisserie chicken, skinned and shredded
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 10 ounce can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 package jalapeno cheddar tortillas
Adapted from deliciousmeliscious.com
Mix cheeses together until well blended.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Place one heaping spoonful onto tortilla.
Spread to edges using a metal spatula.
Roll and cut into slices.