Ham and Broccoli Soup
- 2 cups frozen country-style shredded has-brown potatoes (from 30-oz. pkg)
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cups cubed Pineapple-Orange Glazed Ham (on Pillsbury.com)
- 2 cups Green Giant frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups milk
- 6 (3/4-oz.) sliced American cheese
- Dash coarse ground black pepper
Preparation time 25mins
In medium saucepan, combine potatoes and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to mediu, cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Stir in ham, broccoli and milk; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. DO NOT BOIL. Add cheese; stir until melted. Sprinkle individual servings with pepper.