Creamy Lime Potato Salad
- 4 cups cubed red potatoes
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 Tbl. lime juice
- 1 Tbl. minced fresh thyme or 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. grated lime peel
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain. Cool potatoes for 10 minutes; transfer to a large bowl.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, thyme, lime peel, salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes; toss gently to coat. Serve warm or chilled.