Pineapple Jello Salad
- 1 large lemon
- 2 cans crushed pineapple
- 6-8 bananas
- 1/2 package mini marshmallows
- 2 small containers whip cream
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
Add 2 cups hot water to jello. Mix until dissolved. Add 1 cup cold water.
Drain pineapple completely and save the juice. Cut up the bananas and add, along with the pineapple and marshmallows to the jello. Put in a jello mold.
Topping: add enough water to the pineapple juice to make 2 cups. Put in a pan and bring to a boil. Add 2/3 cup sugar. In a bowl add enough water to 5 tablespoons cornstarch until it makes a paste. Add cornstarch to juice stirring contantly. Let it cool. Stir whip cream a few seconds into the mex. Pour on top of the jello.
You'll also love
- Grilled Barbecued Bacon-Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ruth's GF peach kuchen 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crusty Chicken Thighs with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Banana Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- POTTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH SWEET... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Avocado Mango and Pineapple Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Coconut Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)