Baked Pumpkin Donuts (CE)
A healthy and 100% clean donut recipe that is packed with protein and fiber! These little treats are sure to keep you satisfied and your diet in check!
- 1/2 c (42g) SunWarrior Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 c (28g) coconut flour
- 1/4 c powdered stevia (adjust to your desired sweetness)
- 2 tsp + 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 c (122g) canned pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 c + 2tbs (10tbs) coconut milk (from carton)
- mini donut mold
- non stick spray
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from eatcleandiet.com
1. Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray your donut mold with non stick spray.
3. In a bowl whisk together your dry ingredients; protein powder, coconut flour, stevia, 2tsp cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. In a second bowl whisk together your wet ingredients: egg, egg whites, vanilla, coconut milk and pumpkin.
5. Mix your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients.
6. Evenly divide your batter between the 6 donut molds.
7. Smooth the tops of your donuts.
8. Sprinkle with additional 1 tsp cinnamon.
9. Bake for ~ 22 minutes.
Nutrition: (per 1 out of 6 donuts*) Calories: 79.5, Protein: 8.6g, Carbs: 6.4g, Fat: 2.6g (1g Saturated), Sodium: 138mg, Fiber: 3g (Net Carbs: 3.4g)
You'll also love
- Lemon Coconut Bars 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Grilled Sage Cheddar & Turkey... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Homemade Fig Newtons 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Grilled Cheese with Tomato Sandwich 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Scalloped Yukon Gold & Sweet... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Cheesy Zucchini Noodles with Bacon 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash and Tomato Bake 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Chai Spice Pumpkin Pie 4.5/5 (6 Votes)