Sugar Snap Peas With Sesame
- 1 pound sugar snap peas
- Dark sesame oil to taste
- Black sesame seeds to taste
- Kosher salt to taste
Pick through the sugar snap peas to remove any that aren't perfect. Remove and discard the stem end and the string from each pod. Toss the snap peas in a bowl with sesame oil, sesame seeds, and kosher salt, to taste. Serve at room temperature.
This recipe yields 5 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip 4.5/5 (184 Votes)
- Minestrone Soup 4.4/5 (148 Votes)
- Tuscan White Bean Salad with... 4.4/5 (128 Votes)