Asian Beef and Noodles.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 packages Oriental ramen noodles, crumbled
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
Adapted from keyingredient.com
In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the contents of one ramen noodle flavoring packet; stir until dissolved. Remove beef and keep warm.
In the same skillet, combine the water, vegetables, ginger, and contents of remaining flavoring packet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add noodles and beef. Return to boiling and simmer for 4 more minutes. Stir in onion.
You'll also love
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Key Lime Pie 5/5 (2 Votes)
- POTATOES ST. LOUIS 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Venison Tenderloin 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro Garlic... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Nihari 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- The Best Macaroni Salad Ever- PW 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Baked Corn and Noodles 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pork and Beef Lumpia (Egg Rolls) 4.3/5 (11 Votes)