BTA (Bacon, Tomato, Avocado) Egg Mug
4 points plus
- 1/2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons precooked real crumbled bacon.
- 1/3 cup chopped tomatoes, patted to remove excess moisture
- 1 ounce diced avocado (about 1/4 of an avocado)
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Optional: salt and black pepper
Spray a large microwave-safe mug with nonstick spray. Add egg substitute and microwave for 1 min.
Gently stir. Add bacon, tomatoes. Microwave for 1 min., or until scramble is set.
If you like, season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with avocado and salsa.
You'll also love
- Three-Cheese Chicken & Pasta... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Roulade with Apple Cider... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Les Halles Onion Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Krisha's Apple Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow-cooker Turkey Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beer Braised BBQ Pork Butt 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato and Cheddar Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)