- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 cup Nestle carnation evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 (9 ounce) package Buitoni fettucine
1. Melt butter in medium saucepan; stir in flour. Gradually add evaporated milk and chicken broth. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Stir in Parmesan cheese, provolone cheese and cayenne pepper until cheese is melted.
2. Prepare past according to package directions. Toss with sauce.Season with ground black pepper.