Whole Grain Blueberry Waffles
- 1 cup frozen blueberries - thawed (drain excess liquid)
- 1 and 1/2 cups reduced-fat milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 large egg - lightly beaten
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Heat waffle iron to preferred setting and prepare with a generous coating of cooking spray.
In a large bowl, sift together flours, oats, baking powder and salt.
In a separate bowl, stir together milk, vegetable oil and egg.
Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until large lumps disappear. Don't over mix. Fold in blueberries.
You'll also love
- Garlic Braised Beef & Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Agnolotti With Artichoke Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pinto, Black and Red Bean Salad... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apple... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Crumb Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blue Ribbon Blueberry Bars and... 0/5 (0 Votes)