ROCKY TOP BROWNIES
- Categories :
- Recipe By : SOUTHERN LIVING
- Serving Size : 32 Preparation Time :0:00
- Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
- 1 box brownie mix -- (19 oz.)
- 1/2 cup butter -- melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 package miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter
- cups, coarsely chopped
STIR together first 3 ingredients until blended. Spoon batter into a greased and floured 13 x 9 pan.
BAKE at 350 for 23 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven, and sprinkle brownies evenly with chopped candy. Return to oven, and bake 2 minutes. Remove from oven, and cool completely on a wire rack. Cut brownies into squares.