Smoked Salmon Spread
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish drained
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/4 pound smoked salmon - (4 oz) minced
Cream the cheese in an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment until just smooth. Add the sour cream, lemon juice, dill, horseradish, salt, and pepper, and mix. Add the smoked salmon and mix well. Chill and serve with crudites or crackers.
This recipe yields ?? servings.