Popcorn Shrimp Sliders
I am always looking for new sliders recipes for game day so when I came across this recipe by Seapak for popcorn shrimp sliders, I knew I had to give it a try. What is really great about these sliders is that they are so easy to prepare. Using frozen popcorn shrimp really saves time. The popcorn shrimp can either be baked or deep fried, just cook them according to the package directions. This is another great recipe idea to prepare for football season. Enjoy.
- TARTAR SAUCE:
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen popcorn shrimp
- 12 slider buns or dinner rolls
- 6 tablespoons butter, for spreading
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves, cut in half
- 12 small tomato slices
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 35mins
In a bowl combine mayonnaise with the lemon juice, pickle relish, salt and pepper. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Cook popcorn shrimp according to package directions by either baking or deep frying the shrimp until fully cooked. If deep frying, drain on paper towels.
Cut the slider buns in half. Lightly spread butter onto the cut side of each slider bun. Heat a large skillet to medium heat. Place slider buns, cut side down into the pan and cook until lightly toasted and golden brown on the bottom. On the bottom half of the each slider bun place a piece of romaine lettuce, 1 tomato slice, a few popcorn shrimp, and tartar sauce. Place the top half of the bun onto the slider.
You'll also love
- Peach Pound Cake with Cream Cheese... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Pecan Bars 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Cajun Shrimp with Garlic Parmesan... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Easter Bread 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Engagement Chicken 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Spinach Dip Stuffed Chicken Breast 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Cheesy Pigs in Blankets 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Spicy Cajun Seafood Stew 4.6/5 (23 Votes)