- 2 pounds cooked salmon chilled
- 1 cup small-diced celery - (3 stalks)
- 1/2 cup small-diced red onion - (1 small onion)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons capers drained
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
Break the salmon into very large flakes, removing any skin and bones, and place the salmon in a bowl. Add the celery, red onion, dill, capers, raspberry vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Season, to taste. Mix well and serve cold or at room temperature.
This recipe yields 4 servings.