Vanilla Raspberry Creme Brulee
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 9 eggs yolks
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar (for topping)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees
1. Peel and cut apples into small chunks. Place 1 cup of apples into mini pie plates filling 2/3 full.
2. Combine all remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix with a pastry blender or two forks.
3. Place an even amount (about 3/4 cup) on top of the apples, packing it down with your hands.
4. Bake for 15-20 min or until top is almost melted.
5. Serve with vanilla ice-cream and a drizzle of caramel topping if desired