Very Good. Can make day ahead.
- 22 Nilla wafers, crushed (3/4 c) or 66 mini vanilla wafers
- 1/2 c finely chopped pecans
- 2 T butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 c thawed cool whip, divided
- 3.9 oz pkg Jello chocolate instant pudding
- 1 3/4 c cold milk
Heat oven to 375. Mix wafer crumbs, nuts & butter. Press onto bottom & up side of 9 in pie plate. Bake 10 min. Cool.
Beat cream cheese & sugar in med bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in 1 c cool whip. Spread onto bottom of crust.
Beat pudding mix & milk with whisk for 2 min. Spoon over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate several hrs until firm. Can make day ahead.
Top with remaining cool whip just before serving.