Chocolate Zucchini Bread
A moist scrumptious bread with chocolate and spices that even the kids will love. It's a great way to use up all of those extra zucchinis in your garden!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans.
In large bowl, combine flour, cocoa, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt, mix well. In separate bowl, combine sugar and eggs, beat until well blended. Add oil and vanilla; beat until combined. Stir in zucchini. Add flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips. Spoon evenly into loaf pans.
Bake in preheated oven for 55 to 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes. Remove bread from pans; cool completely on wire rack.
You'll also love
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Great Grandma’s Pasta Sauce 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Crunchy honey garlic pork chops 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Collard Greens 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Panera Tomato Basil Bread 3.8/5 (265 Votes)
- Pineapple Scones 4.1/5 (96 Votes)