Marshmallow Fridge Tart
This Marshmallow Fridge Tart recipe is a great quick and easy sweet family treat for all to enjoy!
- 1 packet tennis biscuits (coconut flavoured cookies), crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 3.38 fluid ounces lemon juice
- 1 cup plain, greek yoghurt
- 16.91 fluid ounces cream (500ml)
- 2 cups marshmallows, finely chopped (you can also use mini-marshmallows)
- 1 cup red glacé cherries, chopped
Mix the tennis biscuits with the butter and stir until the mixture resembles damp sand. Press into the bottom of a deep, rectangular dish (or smaller dishes if you prefer to make individual portions).
In a mixing bowl, combine the condensed milk and lemon juice and beat until thick. Fold in the Greek yoghurt.
Whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
Fold the marshmallows and cherries into the condensed milk mixture.
Gently fold the cream into the condensed milk mixture.
Pour the mixture onto the biscuit crumb base and refrigerate until set.