Horseradish Deviled Eggs
Big, bold tangy flavors are plentiful in these yummy Horseradish Deviled Eggs! The perfect appetizer for your next get together.
- 8 large eggs, hard boiled
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 teaspoons cream horseradish
- 3 teaspoons sweet relish
- 1 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
Adapted from navywifecook.com
Peel and slice hard boiled eggs in half.
Carefully squeeze the yolks into a small food processor. Add the sour cream, horseradish, relish, mustard, dill, and the salt and pepper. Chop until creamy.
Transfer the mixture to a small zip-lock bag. Cut a tiny hole in the corner, and squeeze the filling into each egg half.
Garnish with fresh dill.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Mango Salsa 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Lemon-Raspberry Muffins 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Blue Corn Chickpea Tacos 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pancetta & Havarti Burgers 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Timpano 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mini Pizza Tacos 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Turkey Spinach Pinwheels 5/5 (2 Votes)