Crusted Goat Cheese Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 4 oz log goat cheese, cut into 4 rounds
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced thin
1. Shake or whisk vinaigrette ingredients to combine.
2. Pour panko into a shallow dish. Press both sides of the cheese rounds in the crumbs.
3. Heat 1 tsp. olive oil in a skillet over medium heat until it shimmers. Brown on each side, about 1 minute per side. Remove to paper towels.
4. Toss spinach and onion in vinaigrette. Plate and top with crusted goat cheese rounds.