Korean Tuna Pancakes (Chamchijeon)
** Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to two days. Reheat in the microwave or panfry.
- 1 (5 oz) can of tuna
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Sauce: Mix the following ingredients
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar
- left over onions
Adapted from dazzledish.com
Strain out the liquid from a can of tuna and place it in a bowl.
Add onion, garlic, salt, pepper, egg, sesame oil, and flour to the tuna and mix it well.
Heat oil in up a pan until hot.
Scoop a spoonful of the tuna mixture with a spoon and place it on the heated pan. Press slightly and round the edges with the spoon.
When the bottom is cooked golden brown, turn it over and cook until both sides of the pancakes are golden brown. About 3-5 minutes total.
Transfer the cooked pancakes to a serving plate and serve with rice.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (805 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (128 Votes)